1 to 1 TA_Level 2
19th January 2018
Teaching Assistant - Level 2
Required as soon as possible (Temporary Fixed Term until 20th July 2018)
Poole Grade D. £16781 - £17772 (pro rata).
We are looking for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant with experience of working on a 1to1 basis.
Hours of work will be 28.75 hours Monday to Friday during our school day 8.50a.m. to 3.15p.m, term time plus training days.
You will need to possess the following:
- Superb communication skills
- An interest in young people
- Ability to work on your own and to cooperate as a team player
- Have a committed flexible/ 'do what it takes' approach to work
- Be passionate about working one-to-one
In return we will offer:
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Support from outside agencies
- The support and understanding of an Attachment Aware School
Visits to our school are welcomed, please contact Amanda Hazell, PA to Headteacher, telephone 01202 676207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School (part of Plymouth CAST) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care and expects all staff to share this commitment. These posts are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 2nd February 2018
Interviews will be held on Thursday 8th February 2018