MDSA from September
14th June 2016
Midday Supervisory Assistant –Grade C SCP 10 to 13 starting at £7.89 per hour
Required for September 2016.
The governors of St Mary’s Catholic Primary School would like to recruit an excellent midday assistant to join our supportive mid-day team. The role of the midday assistant is a vital means of supporting children in enjoying their lunchtimes.
The hours are Monday to Friday 11.45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. term time only. There is a requirement to attend some INSET days for which payment will be made.
- Ensure pupils are enjoying their lunch break.
- Serving the off-site prepared hot school meals.
- Assist in the dining area and encourage pupils to eat their chosen meal.
- To encourage good eating practices, assist by cutting-up of food for younger age groups.
- Clearing the dining area and servery.
You will need to possess:
- Experience of working with children.
- Ability to relate to children.
- An understanding and acceptance of the school’s policies and guidelines
- Have clear and appropriate communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and work well as part of a team
- Ability to understand, and carry out instructions
If you are interested in applying for the post please call the school office (01202 676207) for an application form pack and the opportunity for an informal visit. Application packs are also available here.
We would love to hear from you!
St Marys Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care and expects all staff to share this commitment. We will offer the candidate continuing professional development. The post is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.