After School Club
- Guidance - Booking Night Owl Sessions Online
- Guidance - Making Online Payments
- Online Booking and Payments
- Introducing St Mary's After School Club
- 2018-19 AUTUMN - After School club booking form
- 2017-18 SUMMER After School Club booking form
- Breakfast and After School Registration FORM
We have introduced Night Owls, an After School Club at St Mary’s.
The Club runs from 3:15pm to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday. It is run by staff currently employed by the school, giving the children the benefit of being supervised by familiar people.
The school charges the following fees for attending the Club:
• 3:15 to 4:30 - £4.50 per session
• 3:15 to 5:30 - £7.50 per session
• 3:15 to 6:00 - £10.00 per session.
A late pick up charge of £10 will be payable for every 15 minutes or part 15 minutes past your agreed pick up time.
The children will be given light refreshments during the session and there will be a wide range of activities on offer.
If you wish your child to attend the Club, please complete a registration form and a booking form for the Term. Both forms are available on the school website and from the school office. Once your child is registered, only a booking form is required to book further sessions.
Registration and booking forms must be returned at least two weeks in advance of the sessions you wish your child to attend. Numbers will be limited so it is recommended that you book well in advance of the sessions that you need. Full payment will be required at the time of booking.
The school prefers payments to be made online using ScoPay. If you require an activation code, please contact the school office.
We are also happy to accept payment using Childcare Vouchers. The school is currently registered with the Government Tax Free Childcare Scheme, Care4, Computershare, Edenred, Kiddivouchers and Sodexo. We are happy to register with other Childcare Voucher providers – please contact us if you wish this to be arranged.