27th February 2019
PLEASE NOTE: THIS HAS EXPIRED
Finance Assistant – to start as soon as possible
20 hours per week, daily Monday to Friday, term time (including 5 inset days)
Salary Spinal Point 18-21 (£18,870 - £20,541 pa pro-rata) dependent on experience.
We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to contribute to our vibrant, caring and inspiring multi-cultural Catholic school.
In this key role, you will: -
- Have experience of working in a finance role within a demanding office environment
- Have effective communication skills, excellent numerical skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Be a proactive and well organised individual with a meticulous approach to their workloads
- Be enthusiastic and resourceful with a keen drive to succeed and ensure the highest standards are delivered consistently
- Good personal organisation and time management skills
- Awareness and understanding safeguarding measures
- Good understanding of Health and Safety regulations
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we implement all elements of the safer recruitment process. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please email the School Office firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Please apply via the Borough of Poole’s job portal, alternatively CES Application forms are available on our website https://www.st-marys.poole.sch.uk/ , please send completed application forms to the above email address.
Please note CV’s will not be accepted.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please call the school office on 01202 676207 to arrange a visit. Please be aware that the school will be closed 18th – 22nd of February inclusive.
Closing Date: 8th March 2019 Interview date: 13th March 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email or telephone.