27th March 2018
The Governors of St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, part of Plymouth CAST, are seeking to appoint a positive and proactive Caretaker. We are keen to accommodate the best candidate who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
The successful candidate will:
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have excellent organisational, communication and DIY skills
- Have knowledge and experience of relevant Health and Safety regulations and procedures
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Have the ability to work independently and act on own initiative with regard to maintenance and repairs
Required Date: 1st May 2018
Salary: Grade 4, SCP 11-14, £15507-£16481 per annum, pro rata
Hours of work: 25 hours per week, split shift 7:00am -9:00am, plus 15:00pm- 18:00pm daily. Term time plus INSET days plus an additional 15 days to be worked during the school holiday period.
Contract: Permanent/ Part-Time
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Amanda Hazell, PA to Headteacher by emailing email@example.com or contact the school on 01202 676207.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: 18th April 2018