- Guidance - Ordering School Meals Online
- Guidance - Making Online Payments
- Order and Pay for school meals online
Children in Key Stage 1 (Foundation – Year 2)
All Key Stage 1 children have the option to have a school lunch provided for them each day. If you would like to opt in to the Universal Free School Meals Initiative please contact the school office. All Universal Free School Meals are ordered each half term in advance.
Children in Key Stage 2 (Year 3 – Year 6)
The menu is the same for all children. Menu options include a meat or vegetarian main and a pudding each day. These are alternated each term. Menus can be downloaded - see link above.
Orders can be made for any day 1 week at a time or up to a whole term at a time.
Free School Meals
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-based Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1st April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get).
Our secure online payments system must be used. To set up an account please obtain a pupil link code from the school. Instructions to set it up can be found below. Paying online enables you to view and update all your child’s hot meal payments at any time.
Please ensure your order has been made by 9am Wednesday before the week being ordered for.
If your child is ill, we regret that we cannot refund payment for any hot meal ordered for the first two days off sick; however if you think your child will be away for longer than this, you may request to cancel meals for the following day(s) provided we receive your request by 9.30am on the previous day.