- Menu 1 Allergens - Summer 2019
- Menu 2 Allergens - Summer 2019
- Menu 3 Allergens - Summer 2019
- Menu 4 Allergens - Summer 2019
- Preview school menu September 2019
- Menu 1 Allergens - Autumn 2019
- Menu 2 Allergens - Autumn 2019
- Menu 3 Allergens - Autumn 2019
- Menu 4 Allergens - Autumn 2019
- Guidance - Ordering School Meals Online
- Guidance - Making Online Payments
- Order and Pay for school meals online
Children in Key Stage 1 (Foundation – Year 2)
All Key Stage 1 children have the option to have a school lunch provided for them each day. If you would like to opt in to the Universal Free School Meals Initiative please contact the school office. All Universal Free School Meals are ordered each half term in advance.
Children in Key Stage 2 (Year 3 – Year 6)
The menu is the same for all children. Menu options include a meat or vegetarian main and a pudding each day. These are alternated each term. Menus and order forms are available either from the school office or can be downloaded below.
Orders can be made for any day 1 week at a time or up to a whole term at a time.
Free School Meals
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-based Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1st April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get).
Our secure online payments system is preferred. To set up an account please obtain a pupil link code from the school. Instructions to set it up can be found below. Paying online enables you to view and update all your child’s hot meal payments at any time. Remember you will still need to complete a menu form.
Payments can also be made by cash or cheque, payable to 'St Mary’s Catholic Primary School'.
Forms for all lunch orders, whether free, paid for online or brought into the school need to be posted in the white payments box in the school reception area by 9am on the Wednesday before the week being ordered.
If your child is ill, we regret that we cannot refund payment for any hot meal ordered for the first day off sick; however if you think your child will be away for longer than this, you may request to cancel meals for the following day(s) provided we receive your request by 9.30am on the previous day.