20th January 2022
Vacancies now closed
Headteacher from September 2022
Applications for this post are through Plymouth CAST. The deadline is midday on 24th January 2022 and the interview process will take place during week commencing 31st January 2022.
Teaching Assistants - Level 2
Required from: as soon as possible
Grade D £18531 - £19569 (pro rata).
We are an exceptional school because of those who choose to be a part of it. If you are a Teaching Assistant with experience and/or enthusiasm and interest of working in a primary school setting, particularly in EYFS and/or on a 1:1 basis, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday during our school day, varying between the hours of 8.45 a.m. to 3.15 p.m, term time plus 5 training days. There will also be the opportunity of a Midday Supervisor role should the successful candidates be interested.
You will need to possess the following:
• Superb communication skills whilst maintaining and acknowledging the need for confidentiality
• Be committed to the principles of equality of opportunity for all.
• The ability to develop an understanding of and provide for pupils’ specific personal needs to ensure a safe learning environment.
• Ability to work on your own AND to cooperate as a team player
• Have a committed flexible/ 'do what it takes' approach to work
• Be positive and passionate about working with children
In return we will offer:
• Friendly and supportive staff
• Support from outside agencies
• The support and understanding of an Attachment Aware School
Visits to our school are normally welcomed, unfortunately we cannot offer this at present in order to protect our children and community but please browse our website to see how we operate or contact Amanda Hazell, PA to Headteacher, telephone 01202 676207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding the various opportunities available.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School (part of Plymouth CAST) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care and expects all staff to share this commitment. These posts are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 28th January 2022 Interview date: 4th February 2022