Vacancy Autumn 2020
23rd February 2020
The Governors of St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Poole are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Deputy Head for Autumn 2020. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Be a practising Catholic with a strong understanding of and commitment to the Gospel and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Salary: Leadership 6-10
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Amanda Hazell, PA to the Headteacher, by email at email@example.com or by phone 01202 676207.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: 11th March 2020 Interview Date: 18th March 2020Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.