Applying for a School Place
You have the right to express a preference for the school you would prefer your child to attend.
Children starting in Reception-Year 6 before September 2021: See Admissions Policy 2020-21 (In year Admissions)
Children starting in Reception in September 2022: See Admissions Policy 2022-23.
The published closing dates for September 2022 entry are:
- Admission to Reception – 15 January 2022
- Transfer to Junior and Middle School – 15 January 2022
- Transfer to Secondary School – 31 October 2021
You must apply to the Local Authority where you live, even if the schools you are applying for are in another area.
If you are applying on faith grounds, you will need to complete a Supplementary Information Form (SIF). It will need to be returned to the school by the closing date of 15 January 2022. This form is available to download below.
If you wish to speak to the Borough of Poole School Admissions Team, please call the main enquiry number 01202 261936.
- St Mary's Admissions Policy 2021_22 - Sept 2021 Entry
- St Mary's Admissions Policy 2022_23 - Sept 2022 Entry
- Supplementary Information Form (SIF) 2022
- Appeals Timetable 2021 Entry