Applying for a School Place
You have the right to express a preference for the school you'd prefer your child to attend in September 2024.
Your local authority will let you know the outcome:
- on 16 April 2024 if you apply on time (before the 15 January 2024)
- on 8 May 2024 if you apply late (between 16 January and 9 February 2024)
- from June onwards if you apply after 10 February 2024.
You must apply to the local authority where you live, even if the schools you are applying for are in another area.
If you are a resident outside of Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole then you should contact your local council for details of how to apply:
The School's Admission policies and Supplementary Information Forms (SIFs) can be found below.
Completed Supplementary Information Forms (SIFs) need to be returned to the school directly by the closing date of 15 January 2024.
If you wish to contact the BCP Council School Admissions Team, please call 01202 127963 or email email@example.com
- 2024-25 St Mary's Poole Admissions policy
- St Mary's Poole Faith SIF 2024-25 policy
- St Mary's Poole Exceptional Social or Medical Need SIF 2024-25 policy
- St Mary's Poole Staff SIF 2024-25 policy
- St Mary's Poole Admissions Policy 2023-24 Entry In-Year Admissions
- St Mary's Poole Supplementary Information Form (SIF) 2023-24