Parents' Evening 2021
21st October 2021
Meeting time slots will be available between Monday 8th November and Thursday 11th November. Slots will be available on two of these days for each class. Teacher availability is as follows:
F2M and F2O - Monday 8th and Wednesday 10th November
1E (Mrs Kernick/Mrs Wood) - Monday 8th and Wednesday 10th November
1L - Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th November
2E and 2H - Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th November
3D - Tuesday 9th and Thursday 11th November
3S - Monday 8th and Wednesday 10th November
4H and 4W - Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th November
5L and 5W - Monday 8th and Wednesday 10th November
6D - Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th November
6L - Monday 8th and Wednesday 10th November
Parent’s title (as previously provided to the school (ie Mr/Mrs/Dr/Miss/Ms)
Parent’s email address
Pupil’s Name and Date of Birth
A guide to video appointments with SchoolCloud can be viewed here.
If you find you need further support please contact the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org) after 1pm tomorrow and Friday or during the week we return to school after half term.
In order to make video calls you need to have as a minimum:
• a device with a microphone and speaker
• a compatible web browser: iPhone/iPad: Safari Android: Chrome or Firefox Windows: Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge Mac: Safari, Chrome or Firefox Linux: Chrome or Firefox
We also recommend:
Logging on 5 minutes before your appointment to ensure you have access and your technology is working correctly.
• Using your smartphone for video appointments. If you don't have a smartphone with a front-facing camera, use a laptop or computer with a webcam.
• Using a headset (or earphones with a microphone) to reduce echo.
How to attend your appointments via video call
Note that if you or the teacher are late, or leave and rejoin the call, it does not reset the timer. The appointment will always end at the scheduled time.
4. Follow on calls If you have a consecutive appointment scheduled the screen will display a Start Next Appointment button. When you are ready to proceed, click on it
Note that if you delay starting a call it does not extend the duration for that appointment. The appointment will always end at the scheduled times. If you do not have a consecutive appointment, but you have not completed your final scheduled appointment you will see a countdown telling you how long until the start of your next appointment. Once your final appointment for the evening is complete you will see a message advising you of this.